Infinity offers unique, interactive music experiences for children and adults of all ages and abilities. One of our board certified music therapists will custom design a 30, 45, or 60+ minute event (themed if requested) to get your guests singing, dancing, and playing music. No music experience is necessary. We bring a variety of instruments, movement materials, and more. Our clinical background allows us to modify your event, in the moment, based upon the response of your guests. We are trained at custom designing music experiences based upon the needs of your event and your guests.
Our team is highly equipped to custom design services for individuals with special needs. We believe in creating accessibility to music, regardless of any delays in motor functioning, speech, or other areas. We have adapted instruments, incorporated schedule boards, and provided sensory friendly activities to make sure your event is a successful one! We offer event services for children and adults.
Sample Party Outline
This 30-min birthday was custom designed for a six-year-old with multiple developmental disabilities and his typically developing cousins with the theme of Superman.
1. Hello Greeting: An interactive song was played on guitar that encouraged singing.
2. Superman Drumming: Scarves were tied to drumsticks as “capes” and the theme song from Superman was played. The children were led through a variety of dance moves and drum patterns on large gathering drums.
3. Super Birthday!: The children chose an instrument to play from several choices. An original song was played on guitar using the birthday child’s name. Concepts of start/stop, counting to three using instruments, and fast/slow playing were reinforced through live music.
4. Don’t Hit the Kryptonite!: A set of frame drums were brought around, one labeled with the “deadly” kryptonite. The children played the “safe” drum and practiced taking turns.
5. Parachute Superman Cool Down: A parachute was used to help start the cool down process. A giant fan was then paired with a capella singing to help the children feel like they were flying with Superman.
6. Happy Birthday/ Goodbye: Each child was given the opportunity to play the guitar while they received their own farewell greeting. The birthday boy was sung Happy Birthday.
Services are available in home for small and large parties. Check out our drum circle section for information for larger events.
Services are available at our Southington and Groton locations for up to 15. We travel throughout CT to provide services for larger events.
Each party will receive its own customized quote. Events start at $85.00 and typically range anywhere from $8- $15/ person.
We can theme the music portion of your event if requested.
All instruments and materials will be provided by Infinity Music Therapy Services.
Get a Free Quote for Your Event
1678 Meriden-Waterbury Turnpike
Southington, CT 06489
428 Long Hill Rd
Groton, CT 06340
P.O. Box 735
Milldale, CT 06467
General Questions/ Referrals:
Main Line (860) 518-5557
Fax (888) 200-4093
Contact Bryce at (860) 373-4830