We offer a variety of services at our two clinics located in Southington and Groton. We offer individual and group sessions (Click HERE to see our current group offerings) in our clinics for children and adults of all ages and abilities. Both of our clinics are handicap accessible. Our clinics are open by appointment only so please call us in advance before stopping by. We’d love to give you a tour!
When we provide clinic-based services, we have a wide variety of materials to choose from including guitars, pianos, large drums, adaptive equipment and more.
Benefits of in-clinic services
- The clinic is a neutral space and may be less triggering for individuals who have experienced crisis and/or trauma in their home.
- We can arrange the environment to minimize distractions.
- We have large and small rooms to choose from which can help with attention to task.
- We often have more materials to choose from including an upright piano and full drum set.
- You don’t have to “prep” your house to accomodate a therapy appointment.
- If you come to our Groton clinic, we have other practioners on site making our office incredibly convenient for coordinating your care.
- It may be easier for the client to get in the mindspace that it is time for work/ therapy because it it is the only association they will have with the clinic.
- We have tea and coffee!! (it’s the small things in life, right?)
Considerations for in-clinic services
- Coming to our clinic maybe another “transition time” in your day (although if this is difficult, we can include it in the treatment plan and this may be an excellent time to practice)
- Because our clinic is a neutral environment, generalizing skills may be more difficult initially.
- If you have children you are caring for, waiting for the appointment to finish may be difficult for them.
196 Queen St.
Southington, CT 06489
428 Long Hill Rd
Groton, CT 06340
General Questions/ Referrals:
Main Line (860) 518-5557
Fax (888) 200-4093
Contact Bryce at (860) 373-4830