Make a Difference! Volunteer with Infinity!
Our volunteer program at Infinity Music Therapy Services encourages people of all ages to connect with each other through music-making and support in and out of therapy sessions. We value uniting people together whose paths may have never crossed before. We accept volunteers as young as 8 years old and have had children and adults serve as volunteers for a one time event and ongoing.
If you are interested in volunteering with Infinity Music Therapy Services, please submit the volunteer form below. While we may not require volunteers at all times during the year, we will hold on to your information and contact you when we are looking for volunteers. If you have any additional questions, please contact Amy Brownell, MMT, MT-BC, Assistant Director of of Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (860) 204-1406.
Volunteers may assist with:
- Community Outreach events such as drum circles and caroling
- Fundraising events to support families with children with special needs
- Office work such as creating visual aids, notating music, etc.
- Serving as a role model during individual and group music therapy sessions
- Organizing fundraising events
Fill out the form below to get started
196 Queen St.
Southington, CT 06489
428 Long Hill Rd
Groton, CT 06340
General Questions/ Referrals:
Main Line (860) 518-5557
Fax (888) 200-4093
Contact Bryce at (860) 373-4830