Make a Difference! Volunteer with Infinity!
If you are interested in volunteering with Infinity Music Therapy Services, please submit the volunteer form below. While we may not require volunteers at all times during the year, we will hold on to your information and contact you when we are looking for volunteers. If you have any additional questions, please contact Amy Brownell, MMT, MT-BC, Assistant Director of of Services at email@example.com or call (860) 204-1406.
Volunteers may assist with:
- Community Outreach events such as drum circles and caroling
- Fundraising events to support families with children with special needs
- Office work such as creating visual aids, notating music, etc.
- Serving as a role model during individual and group music therapy sessions
- Organizing fundraising events
Fill out the form below to get started
196 Queen St.
Southington, CT 06489
125 Shaw St.
New London, CT 06320
General Questions/ Referrals:
Main Line (860) 518-5557
Fax (888) 200-4093